Ozempic and Wegovy: The Celebrity Weight Loss Secret – vs Yerba MateMar 23, 2023
Semaglutide, a drug sold under the brand names Ozempic and Wegovy, is gaining popularity among celebrities as a way to achieve significant weight loss. Its recent rise to fame in Hollywood has sparked conversations and debates, with some celebrities denying its use while others share their successful weight loss journeys with the drug.
Article at a glance:
- Ozempic and Wegovy: New diabetic drugs prescribed off-label for weight loss with high costs and side effects.
- Celebrities like Chelsea Handler and Elon Musk admitted to using these drugs, but there's a natural alternative: yerba mate.
- Yerba mate: Traditional herb from South America with nutrients that give antioxidant power and weight loss, mood, and focus benefits.
- Unimate: Unique yerba mate drink with no added sugar, natural caffeine, up to 375 times more chlorogenic acids, and easy to prepare and drink.
- Incorporating Unimate yerba mate into your diet can increase GLP-1 levels, burn fat for energy, suppress appetite, and increase feelings of fullness for weight loss without the side effects and high costs of Ozempic and Wegovy.
Prescription drug Ozempic, originally intended for diabetic patients, has gained popularity for its potential to aid in weight loss. However, it is being prescribed off-label, which means it is not covered by insurance and comes at a high cost, between $900 and $1,300 per month. Celebrities like Elon Musk and Chelsea Handler have spoken out about using Ozempic and its newer counterpart, Wegovy, for weight loss, with Handler noting feelings of nausea as a side effect. Handler also suggested that the drug was being used widely in Hollywood.
What is Ozempic?
Ozempic belongs to a class of medications called GLP-1 receptor agonists. GLP-1 is part of the glucagon pathway, which facilitates the conversion of fat into energy. Glucagon promotes fat oxidation, which means that it helps the body burn fat for energy instead of storing it. Yerba mate increases glp-1, which in turn increases the percentage of fat that you'll burn during exercise and at rest.
Ozempic works by mimicking the action of GLP-1 in the body. It slows down the rate at which food is emptied from the stomach, reduces appetite, and promotes a feeling of fullness. This helps to reduce the amount of food that a person eats and leads to a decrease in calorie intake, which can result in weight loss but with a long list of side effects.
Natural Alternative Ozempic
While diabetic drugs like Ozempic and Wegovy are relatively new on the market, and just recently being touted as a “weight loss” solution, what is not well known, is that a traditional South American drink called yerba mate, is clinically proven for its ability to regulate blood sugar levels makes it an effective evidence-based beverage people with diabetes and those looking to lose weight, instead of using drugs like Ozempic.I recently wrote about this in an article titled: Blood Sugar Control, Weight Loss, and Ozempic: Why the Feel Great System is the Better Choice for Diabetes & Weight Control.
What is Yerba Mate?
Yerba mate is a traditional herb native to South America that has been used for centuries due to its nutrients including caffeine, theobromine, saponins, and polyphenols. These nutrients give yerba mate its antioxidant power, and modern scientists have found it to have a lot of benefits, from improving mood and focus to providing an energy boost. Yerba mate has been shown to increase dopamine levels, provide physical performance support, and help improve mood and relaxation.
Yerba mate is an excellent brain food that helps combat brain fog and improves focus. The caffeine in yerba mate provides an energy boost that is useful for physical activity and improves muscle contractions. Yerba mate also has a lot of mental health benefits, including supporting feelings of well-being and relaxation.
Unimate unlike other yerba mate drinks
Unimate is a unique yerba mate drink that stands out from other yerba mate drinks for several reasons:
- It contains no added sugar and only natural caffeine, unlike other yerba mate soft drinks and juice infusions that are loaded with sugar and synthetic caffeine.
- Unimate contains more chlorogenic acids, which can help boost mood, energy, and support healthy brain function. Unicity's exclusive proprietary extraction and purification process ensures that Unimate contains up to 375 times more chlorogenic acids than other yerba mate drinks.
- Unimate is easy to prepare and drink, and it comes in single-serving packets that make it easy to pack for travel or to carry around for a quick drink on-the-go. All you have to do is mix it with hot or cold water, and you're good to go! Fourth, Unimate tastes good, and it comes in a variety of flavors, making it a delicious drink that you don't have to acquire a taste for.
Overall, Unimate offers a convenient and healthy way to enjoy the benefits of yerba mate. It is a delicious drink that can help boost mood, energy, and support healthy brain function without any added sugars or synthetic caffeine. For more information on Unimate read these articles:
- What is the Unicity Unimate Yerba Mate Drink
- Unimate is a Concentrated Yerba Mate Drink
- Unlock the Secrets of Unimate Yerba Mate: Boost Your Wellness with Unicity's Innovative 5-Step Process
- Unimate Drink: A Unique 5-Step Patented Yerba Mate
Science Behind Yerba Mate
A study published in the Journal of Medicinal Food in 2015 found that yerba mate consumption can increase GLP-1 levels, which can help improve insulin sensitivity and reduce appetite.
Another study published in the European Journal of Nutrition in 2017 found that a single dose of yerba mate extract increased GLP-1 secretion in healthy women, and a study published in the Journal of Ethnopharmacology in 2016 investigated the effects of yerba mate consumption on metabolic parameters in rats and found that it increased GLP-1 levels and improved insulin resistance.
In Zurich, Switzerland participants took Unimate yerba mate for 30 days. Their blood work was taken before and after. The clinical study demonstrated the ability of the Unimate yerba mate drink to maintain healthy blood-lipids, blood glucose levels and blood pressure in the body.
These studies provide further evidence of the potential benefits of yerba mate as a natural remedy for preventing and treating obesity and type 2 diabetes. Why even take the drugs?
How Does Yerba Mate Increase Fat Burning?
Research has shown that drinking yerba mate can increase fat burning and promote weight loss. A study published in the Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics found that consuming yerba mate before exercise increased fat oxidation by 24% compared to a placebo.
study published in the Journal of Food Science found that yerba mate can suppress appetite and increase feelings of fullness, which can lead to a reduction in calorie intake.
Achieve Lasting Weight Loss
Unimate yerba mate combined with Balance fiber matrix (as part of the Feel Great System) offers the best weight loss results. Unimate is a proprietary yerba mate extract that enhances cognitive function, endurance, and appetite control. It contains up to 10 times more chlorogenic acids than coffee and is an excellent natural fat-loss supplement. By increasing GLP-1, Unimate helps your body burn fat for energy and promotes weight loss.
The Balance fiber matrix is an essential component of the Feel Great System that plays a critical role in weight loss. This fiber blend promotes feelings of fullness, reduces appetite, and slows down the absorption of glucose into the bloodstream. It also aids in the digestion of food and helps to eliminate waste, reducing bloating and discomfort. By including the Balance fiber matrix in your diet, you can help support healthy digestion and improve your body's ability to burn fat for energy. Incorporate Unimate into your diet with Unicity Unimate, an ultra-concentrated yerba mate drink in natural lemon and lemon-ginger flavors. For best results, get started on the Feel Great System.
- Unicity Unimate Yerba Mate: Ingredients & Benefits
- FAQ: Unimate Yerba Mate Drink Frequently Asked Questions
- Unicity Unimate Yerba Mate: Listed in the Prescribers' Desk Reference (PDR)
Order Unicity Unimate at the lowest discounted Wholesale Pricing and Satisfaction Guaranteed!