Unicity Balance Fiber Matrix for Weight Loss, Diabetes, High Cholesterol & Blood PressureDec 08, 2021
Unicity Balance allows the body to burn fat while promoting healthy cholesterol, blood sugar and triglyceride levels with proven weight loss results.
Unicity Balance is the clinically proven natural fiber supplement formulated to encourage weight loss, increase energy, and to better control your blood chemistry. Many healthcare providers have discovered the power of Unicity Balance as the alternative to drugs like Metformin and Glyburide, the first-line drug treatment and the current standard of care for type 2 diabetes, as well as Statin medications for cholesterol management.
- Metformin vs. Unicity Balance: Which Is a Better Choice for Blood Glucose?
- Glyburide vs. Unicity Balance: Insulin Blood Glucose Benefits Comparison
- Statin Drugs vs. Unicity Balance: Cholesterol Benefits Comparison
History of Unicity Balance
Unicity Balance (originally called Bios Life Diet) was first developed by scientists at the University of Santa Barbara in 1986 while conducting research using natural fibers to manage serum cholesterol. Bios Life provided a unique way to support healthy cholesterol and blood sugar levels. The product was originally manufactured and marketed by Rexall Drugs throughout their 25,000 retail stores in the United States.
When the product was originally placed in retail stores throughout the United States, there was one problem: it didn’t sell as well as expected. Although the product had been endorsed by professionals for its unique qualities, it needed more explanation than the traditional nutrition label could offer.
As a result, in 1989 a new person-to-person direct sales process was implemented as part of a new Rexall Drugs division, called Rexall Showcase. The model gave people the opportunity to connect with others, explain why Bios Life Diet differed from generic supplements and it offered an income opportunity around the world.
For more than 35 years later, Unicity Balance continues to be the most recommended natural health supplement by doctors and healthcare professionals worldwide. Balance has continually been improved upon, each generation producing better results than the last.
- Bios Life Diet: Introduced in 1986, Bios Life Diet was the first generation of Balance. Bios Life Diet was marketed as a weight management supplement, and also helped by lowering the glycemic index of foods and providing satiety. Bios Life Diet was a game-changing product in the making.
- Bios Life 2: In 1994, Unicity created Bios Life 2. It quickly became the only non-prescription product in the United States that obtained patents for its cholesterol-lowering ingredients. Healthcare and medical professionals around the world started to recommended Bios Life 2 to their patients.
- Bios Life Complete: In 2006, Unicity researchers identified three additional approaches, for lowering harmful cholesterol levels and combined these methods with the effectiveness of Bios Life 2—creating Bios Life Complete. No other natural product has had the same success in reducing harmful cholesterol levels.
- Bios Life Slim: In 2008, Unicity launched a new generation of the patented Bios Life Complete formula, branding it as Bios Life Slim. Bios Life Complete and Bios Life Slim were two of the company's most popular products. This enhanced new Bios Life Slim was clinically proven to melt away belly fat and lowers cholesterol. Studies were being published through the world's leading research institutes, which include The Angeles University foundation Medical Centre, Stanford University, The Cleveland Clinic, University of Texas, and The University of Washington.
- Unicity Balance: In 2011, Unicity rebranded Bios Life Slim to Unicity Balance, as it was more than just a weight loss product. Some of Unicity's global markets still have the Bios Life Slim branded packaging, but it is the same formulation as Unicity Balance.
How Balance Works
In order to turn the food you eat into energy, your body needs to transform all those calories into glucose. As blood glucose levels rise, the pancreas will release insulin, which unlocks cells and allows the glucose to be used as energy. Additionally, insulin will take the glucose your body doesn’t need and store it away as fat.
By slowing the rate your body turns food into glucose, Unicity Balance effectively limits the amount of insulin needed. This means instead of turning all that glucose in your body into more fat, your body will efficiently use that glucose for energy. In addition, between meals your body will enter a fat-burning state by generating glucagon, which works to raise low blood sugar levels by breaking down current fat stores.
Using Unicity Balance is simple, just dissolve the contents of one packet into 8 to 10 fl. oz. of liquid (water or juice), stir or shake vigorously and drink immediately. Take it 10 to 15 minutes before your meal.
Balance Side Effects
Unicity Balance is well tolerated with all-natural ingredients. There may be mild gastrointestinal discomfort, such as increased flatulence or loose stools, during the first month of initial use due to the increased uptake of dietary fiber. This is a normal reaction as your body begins to acclimate to the increased daily fiber intake. The effects should diminish after 2–3 weeks. If you’re very uncomfortable, consider cutting back to half a portion of Balance before each meal for 3–7 days.
How Unicity Balance Is Packaged
Balance comes in single serving packets in a box of 60. It is an orange juice powder that provides the distinct light orange flavor and is naturally sweetened with the natural plant stevia.
It is provided in the form of a drink mix and not in tablet form because you would need to take 7-8 per serving to get the amount of needed ingredients in one serving of Balance. More importantly, Balance works because it forms a large gel matrix when it dissolves in water together with the calcium salt in it. A tablet would be too condensed and would not form the necessary gel matrix.
Should I continue to use Unicity Balance when I reach my health goals?
Unicity Balance has been clinically tested in numerous medically supervised studies to help patients achieve their health goals. However, taking Unicity Balance for prevention purposes is highly recommended. Most people make taking Unicity Balance a lifestyle choice as part of The Feel Great System and continue taking it even after their cholesterol, fat loss or blood sugar goals have been reached.
Higher amounts of fiber is an important part of a lifelong healthy diet and will achieve ongoing good health, higher energy, better digestive function, and maintenance of recommended cholesterol levels, sugar balance and weight. In short, Balance should be a way of life and is a product everyone should benefit from.
- The Pandemic Accelerated the Obesity & Diabetes Crisis: What's Next?
- Modern Food Environment Causing Diabetes Crisis
What else will Balance do for health?
During the last three decades Balance has been through extensive clinical studies worldwide (including placebo and double blind) proving its benefits, as listed below. Clinical results that a Metformin does not offer.
- Supports a limited impact of carbohydrate intake.
- Supports healthy blood glucose, insulin, cholesterol, and triglyceride levels.
- Helps curb appetite between meals.
- Gives you energy
- Valuable vitamins and minerals
- Adds valuable fiber to your diet
- Supports healthy skin
- Supports healthy intestinal health
- Supports healthy immune system
- Supports healthy hormone balance
- Eliminates mid-day energy sags
- Promotes healthy sleep
- Supports healthy cardiovascular system
- Reduces appetite and minimize cravings
- Supports healthy weight loss
- Contributes to the protection of cell constituents from oxidative damage.
- Improve Your PCOS by Controlling Blood Sugar
Examples of Clinical Results
Unicity Balance has been extensively studied, peer-reviewed, and published in the medical journals. The clinical trials have been conducted by leading medical institutions including Cleveland Clinic, UCLA, Columbia University, Mayo Clinic and Stanford School of Medicine to name just a few.
- One published study conducted at the University of Sydney, Australia show that Balance (Bios Life) decreased the glycemic index of three common, starchy foods, namely white bread (bread), white rice (rice), and mashed potato (mash). In each case, it reduced the glycemic indices from “high” glycemic foods to “medium” glycemic foods.
- Another study published and reported by the American Diabetic Association (ADA) in 2005 concluded that the results indicate that Balance (Bios Life) is a very beneficial fiber drink for type 2 diabetics who want to control their glycemic parameters and cholesterol in a natural, side-effect-free way.
- In another published study they took a group of 34 subjects with established type 2 diabetes and hypercholesterolemia added Balance to their diet. The drink was taken twice
daily 15-20 minutes before meals. The conclusion was that the fiber component has reduced the post-prandial glucose levels and the resulting lower HbA1c levels indicate that Balance provides a natural option to improve diabetes management.
- In 2011, the University of Sydney published the Blood Glucose and Blood Insulin Study showed that one serving of Balance reduced blood glucose levels by 20% and blood insulin levels by 13%, and two servings reduced blood glucose levels by 28% and blood insulin levels by 27%.
- In a 2 year clinical trial conducted by the Cleveland Clinic, considered by many the #1 Heart Institute in the US, Unicity Balance was found to be a safe and effective method to reduce cholesterol, blood sugars, and harmful lipids. The study showed that Unicity Balance is effective in reducing the risk for cardiovascular disease.
Prescribers Desk Reference (PDR)
Unicity Balance has been listed in the Prescribers Desk Reference (PDR) since 2002, the go-to resource for physicians requiring information about prescription and non-prescription treatment options. Unicity Balance is referenced as the first recommended course of treatment for the safe lowering of serum cholesterol.
- Unicity Balance Fiber Matrix: Listed in the Prescribers' Desk Reference (PDR)
- The Feel Great System Listed in the PDR: Why That Matters!
- Statin Drugs vs. Unicity Balance: Cholesterol Benefits Comparison
Superior to other OTC fiber products
Unicity Balance is a great way to improve overall health because it avoids drugs that cause potentially harmful side effects. It is also more beneficial than over the counter (OTC) fiber supplements that "claim" to offer blood sugar and cholesterol benefits.
- Metamucil Fiber vs. Unicity Balance Fiber Matrix: Which is Better?
- Benefiber vs. Unicity Balance Fiber Matrix: Which is Better?
For more information on Unicity Balance, visit:
- Unicity Balance: Healthy Glucose Support, Cholesterol & Weight Loss
- FAQ: Unicity Balance Fiber Frequently Asked Questions
Order Unicity Balance at the lowest discounted Wholesale Pricing and Satisfaction Guaranteed!