How to Reverse Type 2 Diabetes Naturally: The Feel Great SystemMar 08, 2022
According to the World Health Organization (WHO) in 2019, diabetes was the ninth leading cause of death with an estimated 1.5 million deaths directly caused by diabetes in the world.
As President Biden emphasized during his 2022 State of the Union Address, "diabetes has become one of the great health challenges of our time". This chronic disease that affects how the body processes blood sugar is everywhere: in our families, among our friends, and in our communities.
According to the CDC, in the United Sates alone, 11.3% have diabetes and by 2050, five million people in America are expected to be diagnosed with type 1 diabetes; it’s also deadlier than many people realize and globally continues to be responsible for the deaths of more than 1.5 million people a year. As big as that death toll is, it’s actually just the tip of the iceberg.
Globally, half a billion people are impacted by the disease in one way or another. Diabetes increases the likelihood of stroke by four times and makes people more susceptible to heart disease. By putting too much glucose in your system, diabetes damages blood vessels and nerves and contributes to renal failure. There’s hardly an area of health that diabetes doesn’t affect.
To address chronic disease, the medical system often turns to drugs as the solution, but they also produce toxic effects. Metformin has become the recommended first-line drug and the current standard of care for the treatment of type 2 diabetes.
Metformin causes many common side effects and serious effects like lactic acidosis - which lead to kidney and liver problems. The most common side effects of metformin include:
- stomach pain
- nausea or vomiting
- weight loss
- unpleasant metallic taste in mouth
Natural Solution for Type 2 Diabetes
Let’s be honest, we live in an imperfect world with an abundance of easy to prepare ready to eat package foods all around. We will never be perfect in our dietary intake and even if we could, the foods we eat will always be devoid of something our bodies need for survival.
By slowing the rate your body turns food into glucose, the Feel Great System products, specifically the Unicity Balance, effectively limits the amount of insulin needed after your meal. The Feel Great System is not a restrictive diet, a passing fad, or a difficult health challenge. It is designed to be a completely sustainable lifestyle back by decades of science-based proven results.
Decades of clinical studies and scientific reviews point to this safe, powerful, natural system that can help bring back healthy blood glucose levels - a key to long-term management of type 2 diabetes. The Feel Great System products, specifically the Unicity Balance, slows the rate your body turns food into glucose and effectively limits the amount of insulin needed. This means that your body will efficiently use that glucose for energy.
Feel Great System Backed by Clinical Studies
The Feel Great System product have been extensively studied, peer-reviewed, and published in the medical journals. The clinical trials have been conducted by leading medical institutions including Cleveland Clinic, UCLA, Columbia University, Mayo Clinic and Stanford School of Medicine to name just a few.
- One published study conducted at the University of Sydney, Australia show that Balance (Bios Life) decreased the glycemic index of three common, starchy foods, namely white bread (bread), white rice (rice), and mashed potato (mash). In each case, it reduced the glycemic indices from “high” glycemic foods to “medium” glycemic foods.
- Another study published and reported by the American Diabetic Association (ADA) in 2005 concluded that the results indicate that Balance (Bios Life) is a very beneficial fiber drink for type 2 diabetics who want to control their glycemic parameters and cholesterol in a natural, side-effect-free way.
- In another published study they took a group of 34 subjects with established type 2 diabetes and hypercholesterolemia added Balance to their diet. The drink was taken twice
daily 15-20 minutes before meals. The conclusion was that the fiber component has reduced the post-prandial glucose levels and the resulting lower HbA1c levels indicate that Balance provides a natural option to improve diabetes management.
- In 2011, the University of Sydney published the Blood Glucose and Blood Insulin Study showed that one serving of Balance reduced blood glucose levels by 20% and blood insulin levels by 13%, and two servings reduced blood glucose levels by 28% and blood insulin levels by 27%.
What Informed Clinicians Are Saying
There are thousands of healthcare professionals around the world recommending the Feel Great System to their family, friends and patients. Here is what Jay Guerra has to say:
"All we had was Metformin and then insulin. I needed a solution because we were running out of medication options for diabetics and people that were overweight and obese. And then I come to learn about this product". - Jay Guerra, APRN, MSN, FNP-BC - Family Medicine, Urgent Care
More health articles: