Feel Great System Study: Boost Your Cardiometabolic Health in 60 Days | Unicity Unimate & BalanceApr 15, 2023
Looking for an effective way to improve your cardiovascular and metabolic health? Unicity International's 60-day study on their "Feel Great System" provides promising results with the use of Unimate yerba mate and Balance fiber matrix supplements.
Article at a Glance:
- Unicity International conducted a 60-day study on their "Feel Great System," which includes the Unimate yerba mate and Balance fiber matrix supplements to improve cardiometabolic health.
- The study was conducted by the Unicity Scientific Research & Development Team, led by Stephanie Kung, Ph.D., and Erin Glynn, Ph.D.
- The study included 42 healthy participants who followed the Feel Great program, consisting of daily supplementation of Unimate Lemon, a powdered yerba mate drink mix, and Balance, a fiber supplement, along with intermittent fasting.
- Results showed significant improvements in cholesterol levels, body weight, and waist circumference.
- The supplements in the Feel Great System provide polyphenolic compounds for cardiometabolic health, including naturally occurring chlorogenic acids, caffeine, theobromine, and mate saponins in Unimate, and 4 grams of fiber from a variety of sources, along with minerals, vitamins, policosanol, phytosterols, and Chrysanthemum morifolium extract in Balance.
- The Feel Great System is a simple and effective way to improve cardiovascular and metabolic health outcomes with the benefits of Unimate yerba mate and Balance fiber matrix supplements.
Unicity International has conducted a recent 60-day study, titled "The 'Feel Great' Program Improves Cardiometabolic Health Outcomes in Healthy Adults," that reveals the benefits of their "Feel Great System." This system includes daily supplementation of Unimate Lemon, a powdered yerba mate drink mix, and Balance, a fiber supplement, as well as intermittent fasting protocol that provides significant improvements in important markers of metabolic health.
The study was conducted by the Unicity Scientific Research & Development Team, led by Stephanie Kung, Ph.D., R&D Scientific Affairs Specialist, and Erin Glynn, Ph.D., Vice President of Research and Development, who followed the strictest and latest standards in clinical research. Dr. Kung and Dr. Glynn are both highly qualified experts in the fields of nutrition and preventive medicine.
The study included 42 healthy participants who followed the Feel Great program for 60 days. Measurements were taken at the beginning, middle, and end of the study period to track changes in weight, waist circumference, blood lipids, and glycated hemoglobin (HbA1c) levels.
The results of the study showed that participants experienced significant improvements in their cardiometabolic health. Specifically, they had lower levels of non-HDL, LDL, and total cholesterol, as well as lower triglyceride and HbA1c levels. The system also led to significant decreases in body weight and waist circumference. The study found that the system had a greater impact on those with higher starting levels of non-HDL cholesterol.
The supplements in the Feel Great System are carefully formulated to provide polyphenolic compounds with numerous benefits for cardiometabolic health. Unimate is a proprietary yerba mate extract that contains naturally occurring chlorogenic acids, caffeine and theobromine (methylxanthines), and mate saponins. One serving of Balance contains 4 g of fiber from a variety of sources along with minerals, vitamins, policosanol, phytosterols, and Chrysanthemum morifolium extract.
The "Feel Great" Program Improves Cardiometabolic Health Outcomes in Healthy Adults study is a promising evidence of the effectiveness of the Feel Great System in improving cardiovascular and metabolic health outcomes.
To learn more about the Feel Great study results, download the 7-page PDF of the study.
- Only 7% of American Adults Have Good Cardiometabolic Health: Tufts Researchers
- The Cleveland Clinic Study: Unicity Balance (Bios Life) for Cholesterol
- The University of Sydney Study: How Unicity Balance Fiber Matrix Impacts Blood Glucose and Insulin Response
- FAQ: The Feel Great System Frequently Asked Questions