Struggling to Lose Weight & Control Blood Sugar Levels?
What If You Are Missing Some Key Concepts That's Holding You Back?
It's time to jump start your health journey! Equip yourself with exactly what you need, it's all inside this 28-Day Challenge.
With this Challenge, you will discover the four pillars to optimum health to control blood sugars and experience fast permanent weight loss:
- Nutrition- we show you what (and how) to eat to experience rapid improvements in your weight loss and overall health.
- Physical Activity- forget discipline and the need for a gym membership, you will discover how simple this is. Find the right kind of physical activity you enjoy and feel good doing.
- Supplementation - become educated about how supplementation can provided an advantage to achieving you weight loss and health goals.
- Lifestyle – learn key elements to develop the mindset needed for living a vibrant healthy life.
Each day in this Challenge, you will receive daily education that will transform the way you look at your health, your habits and your life that include:
- A daily science-based health topic that is easy to understand and actionable.
- Valuable supporting materials including guides books, education and swipe files to support your health journey.
In this challenge, you’re going to discover exactly what’s really been holding you back from achieving your health goals.
- Reduce insulin resistance and have healthy blood sugars!
- Finally lose the weight and fat you deserve to lose!
- What foods to eat, when to eat them, and when not to eat!
- Set yourself up for a lifetime of health and vitality!
In this 28-day self-paced online challenge you will learn....
Everything you need to reduce insulin resistance, control blood sugars and finally lose that unwanted weight!
Each day over the next 28 days you will receive a short online consumable lesson that will move you forward in your knowledge, and support you in achieving your health goals with long-term permanent success. It is critically important that you be open-minded and flexible as you head into each daily lesson.
Eighty percent of your health is determined by what you eat and drink. You will learn specifically how these impact your bodily functions including insulin resistance and blood sugars.
As part of your next 28 days, you will also discover how mindset impacts everything we do and think. You will also learn about consistency, discipline, the importance of sleep and water for weight loss, an easy to follow intermittent fasting method, handling stress, and much more!
Embracing just one small in the next 28 Days could be that single lever needed for permanent and lasting weight loss, and a healthy lifestyle going forward.
You will have everything you need to permanently melt away that unwanted fat and finally have the body you desire forever!
If you want to make the kind of changes that last, your first step is to enroll in this 28 Day Challenge and start your weight loss journey!
Stop being frustrated with "trying everything" to lose weight? Take action NOW!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits I can expect from this challenge?
Can you tell me more about what to expect for results in the 28 days?
How does this Challenge work if I am taking the Feel Great products?
Is like an online group challenge on Facebook or something?
How can I know this Challenge is really for me?
I have type 2 diabetes. Will this help me control my blood sugars?
Will this be an exercise challenge?
Disclaimer: This website is hosted by Doug Collins, an independent authorized affiliate with Unicity International. This website is not sponsored or administered by Unicity, the founder and manufacturer of the Feel Great System. The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from decades of research and experience of Doug Collins and his community. Doug Collins encourages you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional. Visiting this website constitutes your acceptance to the Term of Use and Copyright of this website. You may not copy, reproduce, republish or duplicate any content on this website, including the layout, design elements, images, blog articles and verbiage, without prior written approval from Doug Collins.