Feel Great System: Reverse Type 2 Diabetes NaturallyDec 11, 2021
Diabetes is rising at an alarming rate. The latest estimates say that of the adults living with diabetes around the world, almost half (44.7%) are as yet undiagnosed. Cases of type 2 diabetes among children more than doubled during the last 24 months.
"My fear is we're going to see a tsunami in the next two years of diabetes and its complications", stated International Diabetes Federation (IDF) President Dr. Andrew Boulton, who is also a professor of medicine at the University of Manchester in the U.K.
People also may have now diabetes that was not previously diagnosed. The IDF estimates that of the adults currently living with diabetes around the world, almost half (44.7%) are as yet undiagnosed.
Another startling statistic according to the American Diabetes Association (ADA), "as many as 40% of the people that have died in the U.S. from the pandemic had diabetes", stated Dr. Robert Gabbay, chief scientific and medical officer for the ADA.
Underlying Health Complications
Studies have shown that 25% of people who went to the hospital with severe covid infections had uncontrolled blood sugar or diabetes. These people were more likely to have serious complications and to die from the pandemic. High blood sugar weakens the immune system making it harder for your body to fight off the infection.
The year 2021 marked 100 years since the discovery of insulin, claimed to be a "game-changing drug" in the fight against diabetes. But despite a century of advancements in treatments, reversing the rising tide of type 2 diabetes cases is now going to take a different approach than making sure pharmacy shelves are well stocked with insulin, insulin sensitizers, and glucose desensitizers to managing this disease.
Long-term use of these costly treatments can cause a range of harmful conditions including insulin resistance, liver dysfunction, and edema. Even with the assistance of medication, most diabetics will eventually succumb to complications of the disease, such as blindness, nerve damage, and kidney failure.
The Medical Paradigm Has It Wrong
According to Dr. Benjamin Bikman, internationally renowned metabolic scientist, pathophysiology professor and author of numerous books including Why We Get Sick and Insulin Resistance, he says that type 2 diabetes is an insulin problem, not a glucose problem. Dr. Bikman is one of the leading researchers on Insulin Resistance, understanding the role it plays and why so many of the worlds population is developing type 2 diabetes at epidemic proportions.
The Feel Great System: Reversing the Tide
Decades of clinical studies and scientific reviews point to a safe, powerful, natural system that can help bring back healthy blood glucose levels - a key to long-term management of type 2 diabetes. The reason The Feel Great System has met with so much success, and so fast, is that the two key products work.
The Feel Great System consists of two science-based food products. The first is Unicity Unimate yerba mate drink and the second is the Unicity Balance fiber matrix. When used together as daily routine system, they make achieving health glucose levels not only doable, but also enjoyable and sustainable.
Unicity Unimate yerba mate drink promotes the body’s natural production of ketones, supports feelings of wellbeing and relaxation, healthy cognitive function, helps with endurance and stamina, promotes satiety (keeps the hunger away), supports weight management efforts and healthy cholesterol. It's a powerful compliment when used with Unicity Balance for metabolic health.
- What is Unimate: Yerba Mate Drink
- Unicity Unimate Yerba Mate: Listed in the Prescribers' Desk Reference (PDR)
- FAQ: Unimate Yerba Mate Drink Frequently Asked Questions
Unicity Balance fiber matrix clinically proven to help improve glycemic control, decrease hyperinsulinemia, and lower plasma lipid concentration in patients with Type 2 Diabetes. This approach can serve as an effective adjunct and an eventual replacement for prescription medication.
- What Doctors Are Saying About Unicity Balance
- Unicity Balance: Healthy Glucose Support, Cholesterol & Weight Loss
- Unicity Balance Fiber Matrix: Listed in the Prescribers' Desk Reference (PDR)
- FAQ: Unicity Balance Fiber Frequently Asked Questions
Unicity Balance is a natural formulation that protects the body from the damage that can be caused by glucose and insulin spikes by delaying gastric emptying and lowering postprandial blood sugar. Simply put, when patients take Unicity Balance 10 to 15 mins before a meal, it creates a gel fiber matrix in the stomach. As the gel moves through the intestinal tract, food gets trapped inside it for short periods of time.
This lowers the rate at which food is absorbed, thereby extending the time over which blood-sugar levels rise and fall. With this more gradual process, the average blood-sugar level remains lower throughout the day, stabilizing both blood glucose and insulin at a healthy and acceptable plateau.
Natural Alternative to Medications
Unicity Balance is the clinically proven natural alternative to type 2 diabetes drugs like Metformin and Glyburide, the first-line drug treatment and the current standard of care for type 2 diabetes, as well as Statin medications for cholesterol management.
- Metformin vs. Unicity Balance: Which Is a Better Choice for Blood Glucose?
- Glyburide vs. Unicity Balance: Insulin Blood Glucose Benefits Comparison
- Statin Drugs vs. Unicity Balance: Cholesterol Benefits Comparison
Unicity Balance is easy to use and safe for long-term usage. It's simple to incorporate into a daily routine, which can lead to higher compliance. Each serving contains a patented, scientifically-formulated matrix of fibers, vitamins, and anti-oxidants which the body needs daily. It more beneficial than over the counter (OTC) fiber supplements that "claim" to offer blood sugar and cholesterol benefits.
- Metamucil Fiber vs. Unicity Balance Fiber Matrix: Which is Better?
- Benefiber vs. Unicity Balance Fiber Matrix: Which is Better?
Backed by Clinical Results
Unicity Balance has been extensively studied, peer-reviewed, and published in the medical journals. The clinical trials have been conducted by leading medical institutions including Cleveland Clinic, UCLA, Columbia University, Mayo Clinic and Stanford School of Medicine to name just a few.
- One published study conducted at the University of Sydney, Australia show that Balance (Bios Life) decreased the glycemic index of three common, starchy foods, namely white bread (bread), white rice (rice), and mashed potato (mash). In each case, it reduced the glycemic indices from “high” glycemic foods to “medium” glycemic foods.
- Another study published and reported by the American Diabetic Association (ADA) in 2005 concluded that the results indicate that Balance (Bios Life) is a very beneficial fiber drink for type 2 diabetics who want to control their glycemic parameters and cholesterol in a natural, side-effect-free way.
- In another published study they took a group of 34 subjects with established type 2 diabetes and hypercholesterolemia added Balance to their diet. The drink was taken twice
daily 15-20 minutes before meals. The conclusion was that the fiber component has reduced the post-prandial glucose levels and the resulting lower HbA1c levels indicate that Balance provides a natural option to improve diabetes management.
- In 2011, the University of Sydney published the Blood Glucose and Blood Insulin Study showed that one serving of Balance reduced blood glucose levels by 20% and blood insulin levels by 13%, and two servings reduced blood glucose levels by 28% and blood insulin levels by 27%.
What Clinician's Are Saying
- "I currently have hundreds of patients experiencing dramatic improvements in their glucose, cholesterol, and weight loss with this recommendation". - Beauty Swe, M.D., Internal Medicine
- "As a Certified Diabetes Educator, I have never found anything that compares to this. Being able to stabilize glucose, cholesterol and weight is a gift for people with diabetes". - Judy Gilman, NP-R, RN, CDE. Registered Nurse / Certified Diabetes Educator
- "I have witnessed hundreds of patients improving their glucose and cholesterol levels over the years with this recommendation. I am so grateful for this solution addressing Metabolic Syndrome". - Annie Varughese, M.D. FACC, Interventional Cardiology
- "I started using Balance in my practice in December 2009. Since that time, Balance has gone from simply being a unique weight-loss strategy for my patients to become an integral part of the medical management of my diabetic and hyperlipidemic patients. I can assure you that the results obtained in the scientific trials of this product continue to be the same in my clinical practice. The clinical studies on Balance are great (and believe me, I read every single one of them before I committed to using Balance in my practice!), but nothing speaks to the clinicians more profoundly than clinical experience". - Catherine Hart, M.D., Board Certified in Family Medicine by the American Board of Family Medicine
- “I think the most significant thing about Unicity Balance, besides the wonderful healthy glucose and weight loss, the fact that it takes away those evening cravings. Being able to eat a modest dinner and then not thinking about food is just amazing to me.” - Jennifer Birge, MS, RD, CDE - Registered Dietitian/Diabetes Educator
- "All we had was Metformin and then insulin. I needed a solution because we were running out of medication options for diabetics and people that were overweight and obese. And then I come to learn about this product". - Jay Guerra, APRN, MSN, FNP-BC - Family Medicine, Urgent Care